- An item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- An item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery.
- Damages or fault caused by accidents, abuse, and misuse.
- Damages caused by wear and tear, theft or loss.
- Damages of faults caused by product tampering or use of third-party accessories.
- Use that is not in accordance with the listed instructions on the product packaging.
*If you are shipping back an item over $75 you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. and begin the troubleshooting process. This must be done within 60 days from the date of purchase and your order number is needed to locate your order.
- You will be asked to provide the reason why you are not happy with the product followed by required images/videos of how the product is used.
- One of our customer support specialists will begin the process of troubleshooting or helping you use the product correctly according to our suggested use.
- Follow all troubleshooting steps and provide attachments/evidence for the team to be able to assist you properly.
- The returned items should include all parts as delivered. Missing items may void the 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- If the customer is not satisfied with our product, the customer must send us back the parcel for a full refund.
- Depending on your location customer support will provide you with the warehouse address to return the product to. The customer needs to update the tracking number for the return package to our customer email on email@example.com.
- Customer that wants to return the parcel and live outside USA must contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive the product in Good Condition, we will release a FULL REFUND.
*Return shipping costs are not covered by Veusonic™.
- Incorrect use
- Change of mind